Asian Imports of Las Vegas offers Honda and Toyota repair at two convenient locations, one in Summerlin and in southwest Las Vegas. We also offer Nissan and Subaru repair as well so no matter what Asian import you drive, we can provide the service you are looking for. The summer forecast in Las Vegas is easy to predict with just two words: hot and dry. This extreme weather can take it’s toll on your car. Here are some things to do to help get your car ready for the summer heat.
- Air Conditioning Check Have your mechanic check the airfilter entering the air conditioner.
- Oil Change Sure this is a regular maintenance chore but summer time is no time to have your engine run out of oil. Bring your Asian import in for an oil change.
- Test your battery If you battery is old, it could die in the summer heat. It’s a good idea to have it tested at least once in the summer.
- Take care of your paint. Out on a coat of wax to protect your car’s paint job from the brutal Nevada sun.
- Take care of the interior. Invest in a sunscreen for your front window. It will help prolong the life of your interior, be it cloth or leather and your dashboard.
- Summer time can mean road trips and if you are planning one, make sure you have your car checked out before you hit the road. Have your oil and air filters changed and your tire pressure checked so you get the best mileage you can.
Be sure to call Asian Imports for all your maintenance needs on your Asian import vehicle!