When your either suspect or know for sure that there is something wrong with your car and don’t have an established mechanic you feel you can trust to repair your car, you may feel you need to start from scratch finding a mechanic for your foreign Asian import car. Look no further Asian Imports has highly-qualified and experienced mechanics that can maintain or repair your car.
- One of the main things you should look for in choosing a mechanic is their training.
- Being an expert mechanic, qualified to work on many types of cars is not as easy as it used to be.
- Modern cars are computerized and hybridized to the extent that it takes extra specialized training to work on them effectively.
- The highest level for a mechanic is to hold a Master Automobile Technician certificate.
- If you look at our certifications page, you’ll see that many of our mechanics hold this level of certification.
- Our mechanics take part in regular training seminars to stay up on the latest technological advances such as hybrid engines and the latest in electronics.
- Mechanics learn from each other as well as from official training.
- The mechanics in the Asian Imports garage have combined experience of over forty years to draw on.
- Our mechanics have the training and experience on auto transmissions, manual transmissions, and hybrids.
If you are new to town or just not happy with the mechanic you’ve used in the past, take a look at Asian Imports. With two locations, in Las Vegas – in the Southwest and in Summerlin, we make it easy to get to us for car maintenance or repair. Call us today for an appointment.